1. Keeping your vehicle in tune will give you better gas mileage.
2. Changing the oil in your vehicle every 3,000 miles will keep you engine in better operating condition.
3. Factory scheduled maintenance will keep your vehicle performing better and allow it to run more efficiently.
4. Check your brakes often to save your rotors from needing to be resurfaced or replaced.
5. Change your battery every 4 to 5 years to avoid breakdown.
6. Change you wiper blades every year to maintain a well operating windshield wiper for severe weather not to mention a clean windshield.
7. Have your anti-freeze tested in the fall. Keeping your anti-freeze at the proper consistency will help keep your engine from freezing and cracking the block which is a major repair.
8. Maintaining good tire pressure, rotation and alignment will help ensure the proper wear of your tires and extend their life.
9. Anytime you see leaking fluids immediately seek professional inspection as the leakage could be the result of a larger problem.
10. Keep flares, flashlight, blanket and a bottle of water in the trunk for emergency situations.